Monday, September 7, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 7, 2009



FOR TODAY ...

September 7, 2009
I am back to work after a long 3 day weekend!


Outside my window...

The clouds are covering the sky with a gray tint!

I am thinking...

about work and the things I need to do.

I am thankful for...


my Yard sale going well this weekend and being able to get the vacuum I so badly needed!
From the kitchen...


Garlic and Herb marinated chicken and brussel sprouts tonight, Wednesday is meatloaf mash potatoes and green beans and thursday is left overs! Friday I 'm not sure yet! :0
I am wearing...

Black scrub s with a white floral scrub top!
I am creating...

A blanket! and I was very excited to start the green yarn last night!



I am going...
to the store after work for more water !


I am reading...
My Bible I am currently in Levticous
The power of praise by Stormie Omaratain


I am hoping... and Praying ...
For my husband, Family and Guidance


I am hearing...
cars go by and the compressor running! Sometimes it's so loud it hurts my ears!


Around the house...

Dishes that are never ending! Anyone care to wash them! LOL


One of my favorite things...
Singing music that worships and praises God!


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Call to make a Dr appt, that I have been putting off! church on wednesday ,and visit my husbands uncle on saturday!



Here is picture thought I am sharing...


2 comments:

HsKubes said...

Yea! Another Daybook! ;o)

We, too, are having those gray, cloudy skies. I've been enjoying them along with the cooler weather.

I'm so glad your garage sale went well and that you were able to get the vacuum! What a blessing!

Your suppers sound yummy! Bill would love to be there for meatloaf!

How great that you are crocheting. I still need to learn. Can't wait to see the blanket!

The book you are reading sounds very good! There sure is power in praise!

Dishes are the same at our house, too! lol We run the dishwasher AND wash by hand! Phew!

Singing that kind of music is one of my favorite things, too!

Hope you have a good week!
Love you, Sis.
~ Christina

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your doing a daybook..I love reading about you and Christina..I am happy you got a vacume..hoping to see ya's soon..but we'll talk..Love ya and keep me informed.LOL..
Mom