Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - September 14, 2009



FOR TODAY ...
September 14, 2009

I am back to work then tonight will be singing Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Outside my window...

The sky is bright blue and the sun is shining bright!


I am thinking...

Of
the very busy week I have and trying to organize my thoughts


I am thankful for...


everything the Lord has been doing in my life and my husbands

From the kitchen...


BBQ Beef sandwiches for tonight
Tuesday ~ porkchops roasted herb baby red potaoes and green beans
Wednesday~ Spegetti and Garlic bread
Thursday ~ left overs
Friday ~ Taco's


I am wearing...

Purple scrubs and a fall leafy Lab Coat to match


I am creating...

My Blanket and I am now ready to start the cream layer!



I am reading...

KJV Bible Levticous and 1Peter
and the power of praise



I am hoping... and Praying ...



For my husband , he is having some troubles the last few weeks!

I am hearing...


Cars go by and the loud compressor


Around the house...

Still have dirty dishes and Laundery that needs to be put away ! It seems like it is never ending!



One of my favorite things...

Riding my Bike On the dirt roads while the leaves are starting to change!and Early moring reading my bible


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Busy ! today Celebrating Matt's B`day after work with cake and ice cream
Tuesday after work I have a Ladies meeting at 6:30
Wednesday Church and awanas
then the week slows down until th weekend when we will probable go to the zoo for 13 yr anniverary!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


<


This is Matts treasure he found at ayard sale yesterday! A 1950 's craftsman push lawn mower! He was so excited he mowed the whole front yard with it!

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

Happy Birthday to Matt!
Hope he got our card. ;o)

Your menu sounds yummy!
And your scrubs sound so cute!
How exciting to start another layer on your blanket. Can't wait to see it!
I'm sorry to hear he's been having some troubles. I'll lift up more in prayer.

I love your favorite things. A bike ride in the autumn outdoors sounds wonderful! And I, too, LOVE to read God's Word in the early morning. What a way to start the day!

What a full week you have! Full of good things! Enjoy your week!
Love you, Sis. ;o)

~ Christina