Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ August 31, 2009



FOR TODAY ...

August 31, 2009 I am back to work!


Outside my window...


The Sun is shinning bright ,but it feels a little cool !

I am thinking...

About all the things I need to do this week!


I am thankful for...

the Lord working in my life and my husbands! I thank him everyday for it!


From the kitchen...

tonight we are having left over monzicholi, Tuesday is Chicken and rice. Wednesday is (mmm) homemade beef stew ,Thursday left overs and Friday Pizza!!


I am wearing...

Blue scrubs with a white long sleeve shirt underneath! (for work)


I am creating...


still finishing my crocheting! (wich I found out saturday I was skipping a major step ,so I started over saturday night! Looking foward now to doing it every night! once I get started it's so hard to put it down! :)

I am going...


to work ,meijers for dog food afterwards,wednesday I am looking foward to church,

I am reading...

my Bible! leviticus


I am hoping... and Praying ...

for comfort in a friends life, strength and that the holy spirit will fill me every day!


I am hearing...


Suctions from the dental chair and the lawn mower outside!

Around the house...

I have lots of laundry that needs to be put away !


One of my favorite things...


Ice cream!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Call and make a Dr appt for Matt, do bills ,work and grocery shopping!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



2 comments:

HsKubes said...

Oh! I just love reading your daybook posts!
I had to laugh at what you were hearing. lol
And I, too, am thankful for what you are thankful for. ;O)

Love you, Sis!

Love Bears All Things said...

Have a great week.
Mama Bear