Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - September 21



FOR TODAY ...
September 21, 2009
I got out of work early, because Dr. Called in sick!


Outside my window...
Cloudy skies, with a little drizzle


I am thinking...
About the message on Sunday and Hoping it will speak to my brother in law!


I am thankful for...
Everything the lord has been doing in my Life! and that Matt's brother and Sara were able to come to church with us on Sunday!


From the kitchen...
the aroma of chilli is filling the kitchen tonight
Tuesday chicken and rice
wednesday ~ Chicken and Dumplings
Thursday Left Overs
Friday~ Jets Pizza yummy


I am wearing...PJ's :)


I am creating...
my afaghan! and I am having great difficulties with edges! :(


I am reading...
My Bible ,
The power of Praise
and I just started Give me a Break by Jon Stossel


I am hoping... and Praying ...
For a Family of our own
My husband and his job
My brother in law with his addiction and the holy spirit will speak to his heart
My brother's father in Law who has cancer


I am hearing...
crickets and thunder (my lab) breathing
and Petey squaking


Around the house...
the bananna nut bread candle is burning and the lights are dim for a relaxing evening!


One of my favorite things...
Long Bubble baths with a book! :)


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Back to work tomarrow, then Wednesday Matt's Aunt is comming over to visit with me and help me on my afagahn edges! Awanas on wednesday night! :) Thursday and Friday more work! Saturday we are picking up the Lawn mower from uncle Jim ! Church on Sunday!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Here is the Afaghan I'm working on!

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

Your afgan looks so great! I really need to learn how to crochet!
How exciting that Sara and Vince came to church. Praying the Lord will continue to work.
How did Awanas go this week?
Hope your week has been going well.
Love you, Sis!
~ Christina