Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Change is Good!

Hello everyone! It's been 7 months since my last post! Way too long! So much has happened during that time ! I wouldn't even know where to begin ! The first thing that comes to my mind is GOD and the second is HEALTH! I'm relizing those are the things important to me now! I decided I'm going to try to post more useful information! Things that are spiratually uplifiting because we all need that everyday! and also things that are useful and benifitial to our health ! The majority of people have no clue the harmful everyday things in our life, like toothpaste for example ! Or things that are good like Raw milk! So you just rolled your eyes? Don't worry I'll make a beliver out of you yet!I plan on getting some information toghter and posting it for you within the next few days! (hopefully) ;) Hope everyone is doing good!

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

Yea! I'm so glad you posted!
I look forward to reading what the Lord has been showing you and what you've been learning!
Love you, Sis!
~ Christina