Monday, November 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - November 9, 2009



FOR TODAY ...
November 9, 2009
I just returned home from work, and now I get to relax for a little bit , then go pick up Matt and then one of the best parts of my day, BATH TIME!!! :)


Outside my window...
it is night time!



I am thinking...
well, I 've been trying to turn my brain off lately, (to much Thinking) LOL
But on a serious note~ I've been doing some deep thinking on my life,and maybe some changes to come.



I am thankful for...
A supportive family
A caring husband
and Prayer



From the kitchen...
Speghetti tonight
Tuesday ~ Chicken and rice
Wednesday~ Turkey breast
Thursday~ left over
Friday~ Taco's


I am wearing...
Purple scrubs I still need to change from my work clothes!



I am creating...
More Dish cloths, some christmas colors for friends and family.



I am reading...

The power of prayer by Stormie Omaratin
Hebrews in my Bible


I am hoping... and Praying ...
My mothers health and surgery that she will be having
I am praying for guidance and acceptance in my life


I am hearing...
PeteY the Parrot EAT MY FURNITURE! and as I tell him NO , he Squakes at me with attitude and then carries on doing what he wants to do!



Around the house...
All the animals are sleeping ,except PETE!!!!!

LOL

One of my favorite things...
Bubble Baths!


A few plans for the rest of the week:
It should be a quite week
Awanna on wendseday
then Saturday is the church auction and breakfast! Me and Matt have both been looking foward to this!



Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Here are some dish clothes I crocheted for the Church Auction.







3 comments:

dtbrents said...

I use to crochet and enjoyed it a lot.I could make afghans and not much else. I had trouble following directions. I would love to make hats and scarves. Your potholders are very nice. I would love having a parrot. I love church auctions. My last one was for desserts. My daughter in law bought me an apple pie. I hope you and hubby have a lot of fun. Doylene

HsKubes said...

Hi Sis!
I just LOVE reading your daybooks!
I've been praying for you and Matt. ;o)
I hope you are enjoying your book. It sure sounds like a good one!
Your Petey is quite the spitfire, huh? I enjoy hearing about him. How are Storm and Thunder getting along with him?
I love your dish clothes! Very nice! I really like the colors.
I hope Awana went well tonight.

Love you, Sis!
Praying for y'all. ;o)
Love ~ Christina

Anonymous said...

I don't get on alot but I do love to read about your week..Boy..Petey is a brat...and a hand-ful but also a cutie..how my grandoggies and kitty? Glad you got to go to auction and sold your wash cloths..I love you both and looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner..
Love Mom