Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - November 23, 2009



FOR TODAY ...
November 23, 2009



Outside my window...
The sun is trying to peek threw the clouds!



I am thinking...
of all the excitment going on this week! Thanksgiving with my parents and going to the American Thanksging Day Parade! Then maybe some shopping on Friday!



I am thankful for...
since it is thanksgiving this week I wanted to name off a few extra things I was thankful for! First I am thankful for my God and all my sins washed away!
I am also thankful for ,Our church , bible, my Family,and I am so thankful that God gave me strength and I am no longer where I was a year ago,and like the song says Because he lives I can face tomaarow! Thanking God he is so good!


From the kitchen...
tonight is motzicholoi
tuesday ~ pork chops and scallaped potaoes
wednesday!~ Breaded chicken and rice
Thursday~ GOBBLE GOBBLE Turkey and LOTS of Desserts~

I am wearing...
my PJ'S still!



I am creating...
started working on my Afghan ,but I will need to start some more dishcloths this week!


I am going...
to work in an hour :( however I do have the rest of the week off after tuesday!:)



I am reading...

my Bible
the power of praise



I am hoping... and praying ...

That we make wise choices
My Mother and Father for their health


I am hearing...
Petey chirp!



Around the house...
Baked goods from yesterday!


One of my favorite things...
Laughing so hard with your husband ,that your stomach hurts and you have tears running down your face!



A few plans for the rest of the week:
finish work, then wednesday there is no Awana so I am really looking foward to a church night! I also will be looking foward to baking my turkey cake
Thursday off to the Parade early in the morning! Then My mom and dads for so yummy food! Friday I might brave the crowd and find some bargains! Saturday we will be putting the tree up~



Here is picture thought I am sharing...
These are cookins I made yesterday after church!







4 comments:

HsKubes said...

Yea! Another Daybook entry!
I'm glad you're able to go to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving! Wish we could be there, too! Enjoy the parade!
I love what you're thankful for! I love how God is so good!
I love what you listed as one of your favorite things, too!
And I just love those cookies! So cute!!
Hope you enjoy the service tonight!
Love and miss you!

~ Christina

Anonymous said...

I am so Thankful for my children,for you all are a blessing..We had a wonderful time with you and Matt and enjoyed the food and Loved the cake!!I am Thankful you and Matt are in a different place,how wonderful and I'm so proud of ya's..Have a great week...

Rebekah said...

A little birdie friend - also known as Christina - happened to mention it's your birthday today :)

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

The turkeys are adorable!!! And I loved the cake you did as well. You are so good at cake decorating. Happy (belated) birthday. (sorry I didn't get a chance to get on here yesterday.)