Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - October 26, 2009



FOR TODAY ...
October 26, 2009



Outside my window...
The sun is trying to peak threw the clouds



I am thinking...
Alot! Seems like we have alot going on at once! Hoping and praying that things will work out for othe best!




I am thankful for...
Gods word and how it helps me threw the day and the many things I learn from it!


From the kitchen...
Made a turkey and stuffing last night so we will be having that for left over
Tuesday is pork chops
Wed and thursday motzicholi




I am wearing...
Blue scrubs with a long sleeve white shirt underneath



I am creating...
Dish clothfor Dad and A hat for mom!


I am reading...
Hebrews and Numbers in my bible.



I am hoping... and Praying ...
ooh! Our BIG Dr appt next Monday, that I will not be anxious and I wil remember it is in Gods Hands and trust in him!
My mother and her health



I am hearing...
The compressor at work



Around the house...
Is a lovely clean kitchen thanks to my hubby!



One of my favorite things...
This Sunday after church we took the Dogs for a long walk on some state land! It was beautiful and peacful!



A few plans for the rest of the week:
Bake some cupcakes for Matt's work
Awanan on Wednesday!
To Mom and Dads on Saturday!!!!



Here is picture thought I am sharing...




6 comments:

HsKubes said...

I love it when you do a Daybook! ;o)

We have lots of clouds today, too, and it's pouring rain right now.
I will continue praying for all that is gong on in your lives right now. Looking forward to see how the Lord works. ;o)
I am thankful for God's Word, too! What a blessing it is to have It!
Sounds like a yummy menu!
I like the things you are making. Can't wait to see them. I'm sure Mom and Dad will love them.
I love the book of Hebrews!
I'm praying, too, for y'all and the upcoming appointment.
How sweet that Matt cleaned the kitchen!
A long walk out-of-doors on a Sunday afternoon does sound peaceful!
Have fun this week!
Wish we lived closer. Miss you.
Love ~ Christina

Anonymous said...

enjoying your day book..and lookig forward to seeing you and Matt,we'll have fun cuttin the pumpkins and passing out the candy and seeing all the costumes....can't wait
I'll talk to you soon
Love Mama

Unknown said...

I like reading your daybook as well! I'm looking forward to the pictures of how your latest crochet creations will turn out:-)
I agree with mom... a long Sunday out-of-doors walk sounds very enjoyable! I love and miss you lots.
Love,
Alexandra

Lisa said...

I enjoy all of us doing blogs! If only we can get mom to join in!!! :)

HsKubes said...

I love it, too, Sis!
Yea, a Mom blog would be nice. ;o)

Love you~
Christina

Anonymous said...

Had a good day with you and Matt,hope too see ya's Thanksgiving. and I woud like a blog,but don't know how..so you or Christina will have to show me:}
Love Ya
Mom