Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice labor day weekend! Me and Matt were very busy!
Saturday we went for a 10 mile bike ride,it took all day.It was alot of fun though, I just ,love going for bike rides!
On sunday we went to the rennisance festival,i forgot my camera:( But it was really neat seeing all the pirates, vickings , the town and shops! Vince threw tomatoes at the tomatoe guy it was really funny! However it was so hot I wasn't feeling very good so we went home early. I would love to go again if it was alot cooler.
Monday matt had invited his side of the family over for a BBQ, it was alot fun also, but alot of work, finally everyone went home around 6 and we were able to relax before we started the new work week!
Hope everyone is doing ok !

2 comments:

HsKubes said...

What a busy weekend!
What fun the Renassaince festival must have been. We went to one in Charlotte last year and loved it!

Hope you were able to get some rest this week!
Love ya, Sis!
~ Christina

HsKubes said...

Hey there!
I miss reading your posts.
I hope y'all are still doing well.
I look forward to reading an update soon. ;o)

Love you!
~ Christina